- Hot Buttered Rum Batter Mix
- The Naughty Elf
- Damn The Weather
- The Trail Snowball
- Ole’ Trillium Vermont Cocktail
- First City Rum
- 1 pound butter
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Blend in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar. Remove from heat, and whisk in the ice cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour mixture into a plastic container, seal, and freeze.
In a coffee mug, measure 1 tablespoon Hot Buttered Rum Batter and 1 fluid ounce of First City Rum, then fill cup with boiling water. Stir, and sprinkle top of drink with nutmeg.
- 1 1/2 oz First City Vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 bar spoon of St. Elizabeth’s Allspice Dram
Shake all ingredients together and serve. One may also pour over ice and top with soda water.
- 1 teaspoon Curacao or Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz. Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz. Vermouth
- 1 oz. Trillium Gin
Shake well with cracked ice and strain into cocktail glass
- 1 ounce First City Vodka
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
Chill a wet martini glass in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Put the First City Vodka, crème de cacao, triple sec and cream in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously for about 15 seconds. Put a cocktail strainer over the mouth of the shaker; pour the cocktail into the chilled martini glass and serve.
- 1 1/2 oz Trillium Gin
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 1/4 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 dashes bitters, such as Angostura
Combine the gin, maple syrup, lemon, orange juice and bitters in a cocktail shaker. Add some ice and shake. Strain the drink into a martini glass and garnish with orange rind.